In which the Bathtub Mermaid talks about her plan for the 12 Days of Podcasting project.
Links & References:
- 12 Days of Podcasting
- Image Copyright: fotoknips / 123RF Stock Photo
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the BossJock iPad app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Music used for the opening and closing is David Popper’s “Village Song” as performed by Cello Journey. This music came from the podsafe music archive at Mevio’s Music Alley, which site is now defunct.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: Melysse
- Twitter: Melysse
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 5:37 — 3.9MB)