#Audio. Three stories by The Bathtub Mermaid: Take Back the Light, Waltzing in the Woods, and Daedalus, Diminished.
And everyone knows that you shouldn’t wade while wearing velvet. It soaks up the water and drags you down to the bottom of the sea.
The cold, dark Atlantic is unforgiving that way.
Links and References
- Take Back the Light, read by Jeremy Bredeson. Read the story here.
- Waltzing in the Woods, read by Melissa A. Bartell. Read the story here.
- Daedalus, Diminished, read by Clay Robeson. Read the story here.
- Clay Robeson info and social media links.
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the BossJock iPad app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Music used for the opening and closing is a mix of Chris Zabriskie’s “The Oceans Continue to Rise” from the Free Music Archive and Kevoy’s clip of whales off the coast of French Polynesia from Freesound.
- Chris Zabriskie’s song is also used under the readings.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: email@example.com
- Or, leave a comment on this page.