#Audio. #flashfic #horrordailies Four stories for the season, read by the Bathtub Mermaid and Friends
Bridal gowns had always been Mama Louise’s specialty. She limited her commissions to two a year and quoted a five-month turnaround. It was much longer than it took to have a custom gown from one of the bridal shops on Main Street, but her customers never objected. They knew that a dress from a store was just a dress, while a creation sewn by Louise would be a family heirloom.
Links and References
- Chalk, read by Clay Robeson
- Clock Watcher, read by Nuchtchas
- Wind and Water, read by Clay Robeson
- Bead by Bead, read by MissMeliss: The Bathtub Mermaid
- Promo: Mad TV Mayhem, TNG Edition from MPAT Studios
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the Auphonic iPhone app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Sound Effects are from Freesound.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, leave a comment on this page.