#Audio. #flashfic #horrordailies Four stories for the season, read by the Bathtub Mermaid and Friends
Bridal gowns had always been Mama Louise’s specialty. She limited her commissions to two a year and quoted a five-month turnaround. It was much longer than it took to have a custom gown from one of the bridal shops on Main Street, but her customers never objected. They knew that a dress from a store was just a dress, while a creation sewn by Louise would be a family heirloom.
Links and References
- Chalk, read by Clay Robeson
- Clock Watcher, read by Nuchtchas
- Wind and Water, read by Clay Robeson
- Bead by Bead, read by MissMeliss: The Bathtub Mermaid
- Promo: Mad TV Mayhem, TNG Edition from MPAT Studios
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the Auphonic iPhone app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Sound Effects are from Freesound.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: email@example.com
- Or, leave a comment on this page.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:36 — 21.1MB)
Beautifully written. Tender and sweet. Word by word.
A wonderful collection. I’ve always been taken (so to speak) by Chalk. Your reading of Bead By Bead turned out beautifully. And the others, well… not all eerie stories need to be horrific. Some are subtle and hypnotic.