#audio. #readerstheatre #shortscenes Will and Yu’s relationship in three short scenes.
YU: It’s funny isn’t it?
WILL: What do you mean?
YU: Well, in our parents’ time, marriage was the default. Now? I know so many couples who don’t marry until they’ve had children. Or even after.
WILL: Yeah. The question used to be when will you marry, or who. Not, you know… will you ever. (He takes a beat). Will you?
Links and References
- Read the text version: “Marry Me A Little”
- Learn more about The Literal Challenge
- Check out Joe Fiore (and Christine Fiore) at Megapodtastic
- Promo: Nostalgia Pilots
The Bathtub Mermaid is now on Patreon! If you like the stories and essays I share, and want to have occasional visits from Mei-Mei del Mare, please consider subscribing.
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the Auphonic iPhone app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Sound Effects are from Freesound.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: email@example.com
- Or, leave a comment on this page.