#Audio. #FlashFic Billy has always known that there’s something different about Jessie.
Like, when you played Tea Party at her house, the tea in her doll’s cup would disappear a little at a time, even though you never saw her lift it to steal a sip.
And when you were playing Freeze Tag there were moments when you’d swear she’d frozen with her feet above the ground instead of on it.
Links and References
- Dog Days of Podcasting website
- Read Something About Jessie at MissMeliss.com
- Learn more about Debra Smouse: DebraSmouse.com / DebraLoves.com
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the BossJock iPad app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Music used for the opening and closing is a mix of Chris Zabriskie’s “The Oceans Continue to Rise” from the Free Music Archive and Kevoy’s clip of whales off the coast of French Polynesia from Freesound.
- Chris Zabriskie’s song is also used under the readings.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, leave a comment on this page.