#Audio. #recipe #covidsmetamorphosis My version of a really simple Neopolitan classic.
Always, on Easter Eve, with the kitchen smelling like vinegar, and our fingers stained blue, green, purple, we would make aglio e olio, which in our New Jersey, Neapolitan dialect becomes something more akin to “ahlya awlya.”
Links and References
- Read the text version: Recipe for an Easter Eve
- Visit the folks participating in DDOQ (Dog Days of Quarantine)
- Check out The Literal Challenge
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the Auphonic iPhone app and Audacity.
- Photo by Youjeen Cho on Unsplash
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Sound Effects are from Freesound.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, leave a comment on this page.