#audio. #flashfiction Eliza muses while stitching a quilt.
But before… before all the mass production that took the soul out of handwork we used needles made from bone. Oh, you modern stitchers will wrinkle your noses and call it disgusting, but those bone needles had a bit of a curve to them, made the sewing go smoother, and their points were sharper than what you know.
Links and References
- Read the text version: Blood and Bone
- Visit the folks participating in DDOQ (Dog Days of Quarantine)
- Check out Karen Bing on Twitter
- Visit The Literal Challenge
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the Auphonic iPhone app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Sound Effects are from Freesound.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: email@example.com
- Or, leave a comment on this page.