#audio. #essay The Alcott family in reality and the March family in Little Women
The presentation I watched was low tech, but heartfelt. Jan Turnquist sat in a chair and spoke about the way the Alcotts – in reality – and the March family – in the novel – faced times of trouble and tribulation. “Hope and keep busy.”
Links and References
- Read the text version: Hope and Keep Busy
- Visit the folks participating in DDOQ (Dog Days of Quarantine)
- Check out Orchard House
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the Auphonic iPhone app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Sound Effects are from Freesound.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: email@example.com
- Or, leave a comment on this page.