Three pieces of spooky short fiction, read by the Bathtub Mermaid and Friends.
I plunge backwards into the water. They always push you overboard in the split second when you forget to anticipate the shove. The theory is that if you can’t see the waves coming to greet you, you’re less likely to panic.
But I never panic.
Links & References:
Be Careful What You Wish For
- Read by Kreg Steppe, co-host of Technorama
- Kreg can also be found at Spyndle.com
- Read the story here
Biter Dot Com
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the BossJock iPad app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Music used for the opening and closing is David Popper’s “Village Song” as performed by Cello Journey. This music came from the podsafe music archive at Mevio’s Music Alley, which site is now defunct.
- Photo Source: Flash-prompt Facebook Group.