#Audio. The bathtub mermaid babbles about her 6-week post-op ortho visit.
On July 11th, I had the ACL and ALL replaced in my left knee, and my meniscus trimmed. 6 Weeks Later, I’ve finally been cleared to put weight on my involved leg, and go back in the pool.
Links and References
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the BossJock iPad app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Music used for the opening and closing is a mix of Chris Zabriskie’s “The Oceans Continue to Rise” from the Free Music Archive and Kevoy’s clip of whales off the coast of French Polynesia from Freesound.
- Chris Zabriskie’s song is also used under the readings.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: email@example.com
- Or, leave a comment on this page.