#Audio. #essay #covidsmetamorphosis What determines whether or not a sentence is perfect?
Maybe it should have seventeen syllables, all stretched out in a line like Hemingway wrote for warm-ups. “American sentences,” he called them.
Links and References
- Read the text version: One Perfect Sentence
- Visit the folks participating in DDOQ (Dog Days of Quarantine)
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the Auphonic iPhone app and Audacity.
- Photo by Nick Morrison on Unsplash
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Sound Effects are from Freesound.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, leave a comment on this page.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 4:06 — 4.2MB)