#Audio. #Flashfic. #Fantasy Just a story about xenobiology, a little girl, and her dra – um – bedraglon.
I gave the bedraglon – I was thinking of it that way, by then – a few minutes to settle, and was relieved to see that Zenia had dropped into a cross-legged position and coaxed the great beast’s head into her lap. Then I went to work with my shears.
Links and References
- Learn about today’s guest reader, Nuchtchas of Nutty Bites
- Read the text of this piece here: Zenia’s Bedraglon
- Learn more about the Dog Days of Podcasting
- Art by: Rasmus Berggreen – http://conceptartworld.com/artists/rasmus-berggreen/
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the BossJock iPad app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Music used for the opening and closing is a mix of Chris Zabriskie’s “The Oceans Continue to Rise” from the Free Music Archive and Kevoy’s clip of whales off the coast of French Polynesia from Freesound.
- Chris Zabriskie’s song is also used under some readings.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: email@example.com
- Or, leave a comment on this page.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 8:25 — 7.8MB)