Flash-fiction: “The First Time.” Everyone is anxious the first time, right?
“Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked. “I’m sure,” she said. He wasn’t convinced. “If you’re not ready, we can wait.” “No, I’m ready, I’m just a little nervous.” Her voice shook a little. “I get that. I was nervous too, the first time.”
Links & References:
- “The First Time” at MissMeliss.com
- Thomas Jancis website
- The Dog Days of Podcasting homepage
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the BossJock iPad app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Music used for the opening and closing is David Popper’s “Village Song” as performed by Cello Journey. This music came from the podsafe music archive at Mevio’s Music Alley, which site is now defunct.
- Image credit unknown.
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: Melysse
- Twitter: Melysse
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:57 — 4.0MB)