Technically a piece of Gotham fanfic, but you’d never know it if I hadn’t told you. (Note: I thought this was from 2016, but I wrote it in 2015.) Just a quick ficlet.
Surprisingly, it’s not the mook holding your bodyguard’s head, blood from the severed neck dripping on the cold tile.
Links & References:
- The Dog Days of Podcasting homepage
- Preferably Smooth at FanFiction.net
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the BossJock iPad app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Music used for the opening and closing is David Popper’s “Village Song” as performed by Cello Journey. This music came from the podsafe music archive at Mevio’s Music Alley, which site is now defunct.
- Image credit: Copyright: vvoennyy / 123RF Stock Photo
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 3:38 — 4.4MB)