Unpolished, raw, snippet from a work in progress. Meet Oskar and Harmony.
They didn’t talk much, when they were above. His voice was the sound of a sledge-hammer, booming and forceful. It made the waves break far from shore and scattered fish in all directions.
Links & References:
- The Dog Days of Podcasting homepage
- Oskar & Harmony at MissMeliss.com
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the BossJock iPad app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Music used for the opening and closing is David Popper’s “Village Song” as performed by Cello Journey. This music came from the podsafe music archive at Mevio’s Music Alley, which site is now defunct.
- Image credit unknown.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: Melysse
- Twitter: Melysse
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 5:09 — 6.7MB)