#Audio. #essay #sliceoflife #holidaysinbajasurmexico The three drinks of Christmas are cidre, ponche, and rompope.
Since it’s New Years Eve, it seems appropriate to talk about the three drinks that are used to celebrate Christmas in Mexico: Cidre, Ponche and Rompope.
Links and References
- Read the text version: Cidre, Ponche & Rompope
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the Auphonic iPhone app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Sound Effects are from Freesound.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, leave a comment on this page.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 3:05 — 3.1MB)