#Audio. #shortshortstory #Nostalgia. Romance, weed, and vintage San Francisco.
She didn’t work that day, so they got back in his car and went to find bagels and coffee. They ended up at a café in the Haight, not far from the diner where she worked. It was a busy morning. But then, all Saturday mornings were busy in that neighborhood, unless the Dead were in town. You could always tell if the Grateful Dead were playing nearby because the Haight would be empty.
Links and References
- Learn more about my guest reader: Clay Robeson
- Read the text of this piece at MissMeliss.com
- Learn more about the Dog Days of Podcasting
- Learn more about The Literal Challenge
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the either Auphonic or Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Sound Effects are from Freesound.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: email@example.com
- Or, leave a comment on this page.