Not so much a ghost story, as a story with ghosts in it. Written for 2016 HorrorDailies.
But Mama never believed me when I told her that my invisible friends told me these things. She’d just tug on one of my braids and tell me I was lucky to have such a vivid imagination, and maybe I’d be a writer someday.
Links & References:
- The Dog Days of Podcasting homepage
- Whispers and Some Kind of Understanding at MissMeliss.com
- Debra Smouse on the web
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the BossJock iPad app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Music used for the opening and closing is David Popper’s “Village Song” as performed by Cello Journey. This music came from the podsafe music archive at Mevio’s Music Alley, which site is now defunct.
- Image credit 123rf.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: Melysse
- Twitter: Melysse
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 10:21 — 14.0MB)