Part 3 of a series that began with “Steeping” in 2013. A Sarah & David tea story.
“I didn’t want it to be ‘fine,’” Sarah snapped, though the look on her face made it clear that she hadn’t meant to speak quite so sharply. In a more neutral tone, she continued, “I wanted it to be good. It’s my last day of work until the holidays are over, and I wanted things to feel festive.” She gestured to the floral center piece and the lit candles. “Special.”
Links & References:
- The Dog Days of Podcasting homepage
- Stewing at Modern Creative Life
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the BossJock iPad app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Music used for the opening and closing is David Popper’s “Village Song” as performed by Cello Journey. This music came from the podsafe music archive at Mevio’s Music Alley, which site is now defunct.
- Image credit: 123rf.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 8:36 — 10.4MB)