#Audio. #Flashfic. #Horror. A piece where our narrator is definitely NOT the hero…
I decide I must have it. Her hair. Her.
I learn her patterns. She works in an art gallery, wears black far too frequently. I understand that dark colors are less likely to detract from the art, but a deep green would set off her hair, and suit her pale coloring, so much more favorably.
Links and References
- Learn more about my guest reader: Thomas Jancis
- Read the text of this piece at MissMeliss.com
- Learn more about the Dog Days of Podcasting
- Learn more about The Literal Challenge
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the BossJock iPad app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Music used for the opening and closing is a mix of Chris Zabriskie’s “The Oceans Continue to Rise” from the Free Music Archive and Kevoy’s clip of whales off the coast of French Polynesia from Freesound.
- Chris Zabriskie’s song is also used under some readings.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: email@example.com
- Or, leave a comment on this page.