#Audio. #Flashfic. A lipogram (a story where you eliminate a specific letter) about surfing. This story doesn’t use the letter ‘T.’
Endless waves command her focus, her balance, her prowess, her finesse.
Her braided hair flows behind her as she flies over boundless blue and pale foam.
Her body hums ocean music, and her deep blue sea responds in kind.
Links and References
- Read the text of this piece at MissMeliss.com
- Learn more about the Dog Days of Podcasting
- Learn more about The Literal Challenge
- The Bathtub Mermaid: Tales from the Tub is written and produced by Melissa A. Bartell, and is recorded and produced using the BossJock iPad app and Audacity.
- Bathtub Mermaid album art was created by Rebecca Moran of Moran Media
- Music used for the opening and closing is a mix of Chris Zabriskie’s “The Oceans Continue to Rise” from the Free Music Archive and Kevoy’s clip of whales off the coast of French Polynesia from Freesound.
- Chris Zabriskie’s song is also used under some readings.
- Twitter: @Melysse
- Facebook: MissMelysse
- Instagram: @Melysse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, leave a comment on this page.